Monday 2 February 2015

Today is a good day:)

Hi friends,
I just wanted to update you since the last blog post.
Since yesterday I have been feeling much better. I am encouraged that our God is working in me.
Relying completely on Him is a new thing for me, and I have a ways to go…but I am surrendering more and more of myself to Him.
I am sure I have a journey ahead, but it is encouraging  to see breakthrough….something I have not had before unless going the western medical way.

I have been facing issues with my Dad that I thought had little bearing in my life, but I am realizing it probably effected me more than I know. I definitely did not have a typical father/daughter relationship….far from it. I forgive him, always have, but it is also time to deal with the little girl who was hurt by her father. Fortunately not sexually, but emotionally and somewhat physically.

Jesus is helping me with bringing up layers of my past that are undealt with, and I praise Him for that.  I believe he is also helping me find the right supplements etc to assist in healing my body.
Our God is an awesome God.


Thank-you for fighting for me Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment